Thursday, May 24, 2012

2012 Summer Bucket List # 2- Silly string




Summer Bucket List # 2 (and a mommy one too!)

We are so close to being done with the official school year.  Just a few assignments to do final drafts on and we are D-O-N-E! The last weeks of a school year are hard.  I am sure that is the case whether you home school or not.  The last weeks are like walking through a very thick mire. But like I said... we are sooooo close!
On to the Bucket list!

It was a mommy ambush.  I just came out of the blue and let it fly.  They were quite taken aback. Somehow we managed to get this far on our family journey without Silly String. Now that I think about it, I am astonished that we missed that lesson that says, "all kids must experience silly string as early as possible."  I am just not sure why it hasn't come up before.  It is now on the birthday/Christmas list of every kid in this house.  Remind me to send a note to Santa.  We have got to do this again.  One can was simply not enough fun.  I am thinking @ least 2 cans a person next time and something like paint ball warfare in the back yard. This List item needs a part 2!

Finally, the mommy bucket list.  It isn't necessarily tied to summer or any time frame for that matter.  First, let me just say that my cell phone is a simple one.It makes phone calls.  I may even use a alarm on and take pictures on it to satisfy that  kid lust when we are in a store (a pictorial wish list on the phone.)  So it is no Iphone.  I don't text, or use the web on the phone so I miss out on things like Instagram photos.  I have been longing to create something like the photos my firends doe with the grunge, black rimmed, distressed photos.  I love Photobucket! As you can see from the photos above, I had fun playing with it and there is so much more to do with it. So, "check" a small one on the mommy checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment